Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it mate. Barring the unlikely event he walks himself, I think we are talking to prospective replacements and if we find the right one we will move in the Summer.

If we don't, I can see them going with him to start the next season.

I can't believe I wrote that, but the inactivity and procrastination tends to point towards that from the board.

I wrote this on Monday and the more this week pans out with no news, I am starting to think there is a small chance this may be the case? What do you all think?

May the Lord help you if you think I actually wrote that. I just forgot to post the link. I typed in "Favres tactics explained" on google and clicked the first link.

Anyway it's worth a read if you've got nothing better to do.

The only concern I would have with Favre is he quits when things start going bad. Fortunately he quits at the right time- so the next manager can come in and get the performing again in a short time.

Haha you all think I actually wrote that. I just forgot to post the link. I typed in "Favres tactics explained" on google and clicked the first link.

Anyway it's worth a read if you've got nothing better to do.

I enjoyed it mate, very interesting.

Heard his name floated by a few but genuinely never heard of him before, good to get an insight.

We only have 3 games left... relax.... bit of an overeaction I think,, if we get the right manager for us in the long term , I don't think it should be a big issue if he is left in charge for 3 meaningless games ....
Four games, and they're not meaningless.

Apart from the millions to be made from a higher finishing position the lift in morale might let us see just what this group of players is capable of.

It would also give prospective new managers a better idea of what's needed and provide a springboard for next season.

We're still not mathmatically clear from relegation yet although it seems remote. Sack him now, play 442 against Bournemouth and let the players enjoy their football rather than this putrid tappy tappy football

A piece of paper saying 'get stuck in the boys' would get more points than Martinez has. Just don't understand why he's not gone.. I personally give him loads of time too. Untenable helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back