Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

you say all this but the word is he is getting sacked and we are targetting much better managers. Combined with the talk of added transfer funds available for said manager, isnt all that an over reaction just a tad?

whether he is manager now or not he is leaving so no point in knee jerking about because he isn't sacked already, only 4 games left!

Jesus! you can clearly see the disorganisation and apathy amongst the players. Even a caretaker manager until the appointment might have lifted them out of that.

Or don't tell me, we are Everton, we have dignity etc....yawn!

This football club we support are a complete joke at board level. Absolutely clueless and out of touch with their fan base.

No wonder the neighbours laugh at us as much as they do. We breed failure and bitterness.

Jesus! you can clearly see the disorganisation and apathy amongst the players. Even a caretaker manager until the appointment might have lifted them out of that.

Or don't tell me, we are Everton, we have dignity etc....yawn!

This football club we support are a complete joke at board level. Absolutely clueless and out of touch with their fan base.

No wonder the neighbours laugh at us as much as they do. We breed failure and bitterness.
except next season when he have a better manager, have better players and the club is being improved off the field it won't be a joke then?

I want martinez sacked as much as the next fan but i'm not going off on one because he is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back