Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the press conference this morning is enough for me

pathetic club, no ambition, no idea, no care for fans thoughts, he should have been volleyed back to Wigan last Sunday
you say all this but the word is he is getting sacked and we are targetting much better managers. Combined with the talk of added transfer funds available for said manager, isnt all that an over reaction just a tad?

whether he is manager now or not he is leaving so no point in knee jerking about because he isn't sacked already, only 4 games left!

the press conference this morning is enough for me

pathetic club, no ambition, no idea, no care for fans thoughts, he should have been volleyed back to Wigan last Sunday

Il Wait till summer after a new manager and players before I judge moshri. He's only just bought into us! The rest of the board Yearh they're rubbish and we all know that but we can't judge moshri yet far to early

you say all this but the word is he is getting sacked and we are targetting much better managers. Combined with the talk of added transfer funds available for said manager, isnt all that an over reaction just a tad?

whether he is manager now or not he is leaving so no point in knee jerking about because he isn't sacked already, only 4 games left!
Again I can only ask again but if he is getting sacked why the hell is he still here? If he is such a nice man like kenwright says why put him through what "could" happen on Saturday?

Do Everton ever say anything? I think it's like we all know he's sacked It's just when.... Summer is looking likely now
aye it looks like. Just complete madness to do it though, when the club will know for a fact the fans want him out. Off the back of the previous 2 games, it is almost like Moshiri and the baord are punishing Roberto by sending him to goodison to get the fans reaction to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back