Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I can only ask again but if he is getting sacked why the hell is he still here? If he is such a nice man like kenwright says why put him through what "could" happen on Saturday?
the most logical answer is stability. Only 3 weeks left of the season in which we have nothing to really play for. Plans should (and according to esk) are being made for the future so although it is just incredibly bad form for the club to put him in the firing line, whether martinez is here now is just a formality to see the season out.

aye it looks like. Just complete madness to do it though, when the club will know for a fact the fans want him out. Off the back of the previous 2 games, it is almost like Moshiri and the baord are punishing Roberto by sending him to goodison to get the fans reaction to him.

It's us fans being punished lol no wins and knowing we have nothing to play for and the managers sacked lol. I mean Yearh it's mad that he's still here when we know he's sacked but hey ho. We're just being nice I guess.

Again I can only ask again but if he is getting sacked why the hell is he still here? If he is such a nice man like kenwright says why put him through what "could" happen on Saturday?

Perhaps its revenge on Kenwrights part, ` you promised me champions league yer smooth talking catalan` `now yer gonna pay`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back