Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Everton 3 Wimbledon 2 highlights on Youtube last night (the high quality version), and the commentator starts talking about how bad Everton's home form was, and how it was unbelievable that a club like Everton could lose eight home games in a season. Yeah, well, Bobby Martinez has managed to eclipse that dreadful home record, and has overseen the worst home record in our history with a far greater squad and yet he remains in a job.

Watford (who shouldn't be in our peer group but reality is starting to suggest that they are) are considering sacking their manager who has had a near identical performance to Martinez this season, but with a worse squad.

But how could we possibly sack Martinez? 'He raised our expectations' LOL, 'We play scintillating football at times' LOL. Bloody joke!

Just mean he's indicated before that he's deluded about the size of the faction in our fanbase who still support him - there'll be no room for doubt on Saturday when he is sacrificed...

...or do you mean how will his permanent state of delusion be broken? Good question.

I've been struggling to wake up in time for matches on Saturday morning (9:00 am here) but I'm not going to miss this televised train wreck for anything.

Haha so it looks like the board are happy to put Martinez into a horrible position then by keeping him here for a few games.

If they actually wanted to to the nice thing they would have took him away from it surely? not pushed him into a ground where the fans don't want him.

Surely they have to say he is going? Surely?! It would be madness to not say anything otherwise.

Just mean he's indicated before that he's deluded about the size of the faction in our fanbase who still support him - there'll be no room for doubt on Saturday when he is sacrificed...

...or do you mean how will his permanent state of delusion be broken? Good question.

Jebus mate lol I get what you mean but it's just something we have to ride out for now

Haha so it looks like the board are happy to put Martinez into a horrible position then by keeping him here for a few games.

If they actually wanted to to the nice thing they would have took him away from it surely? not pushed him into a ground where the fans don't want him.

Surely they have to say he is going? Surely?! It would be madness to not say anything otherwise.

Do Everton ever say anything? I think it's like we all know he's sacked It's just when.... Summer is looking likely now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back