Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all agree that he's a terrible manager, but he's a genuinely nice bloke (Met him before) and if he's in charge on Saturday and even in charge for Norwich the abuse he gets will be unreal, nobody deserves abuse, moreso no one deserves the abuse he's likely to get so for his own sake they really do need to bin him off now.

If we concede first or lose either home game Goodison will be the nastiest its ever been.

All it'll take against Bournemouth with him in charge is 5 minutes of aimless passing

I know mate but that would be like ok we've lost to Bournemouth at home lol

Everyone expected us to lose to liverpool and united and we did
haha i expect to lose every other game left as well. I mean we haven't seen anything recently to suggest teams fighting to stay up or the title will be any different to not beating teams who aren't going anywhere.

lollol operation fume will commence early this morning it seems... oh lordy...

I was shocked he wasn't sacked after the Derby but thought nothing will happen with the semi, I was totally shocked after the Semi when he hadn't gone, and the shock has just completely gone now...

The club has to realise how this weekend is going to be, i can't believe for a second that they don't have an inkling to how the fan base feeling... the only way the pressure will be released is if Martinez is either removed or an announcement is made he is going at the end of the season.

Judging by this, neither will be the case.

Then again maybe thats why they are looking for a insights manager hahahahaha FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back