Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who is calling the shots, and if the inference is it is Bill, then you are incorrect.
So if it is moshiri then surely he should be gone now? No reason at all for him to
Still be here, but yet here he is about to roll up to his press conference with his wonderful smile, telling us everything is great

So if it is moshiri then surely he should be gone now? No reason at all for him to
Still be here, but yet here he is about to roll up to his press conference with his wonderful smile, telling us everything is great

As I've repeated ad nauseam, Martinez is gone by the end of the season at latest, but I did not know, nor claimed to know the precise timing. It seemed sensible that he left before these final 4 games, but I guess we will find out in 10 minutes.

It's actually sickening to be fair and sorry esk put I think this still shows who is calling the shots
ezgif-3407352551.gif

Guess its Martinez bingo today then - I am getting my stamper ready. I was worried my card had phenomenal 199 times, then i remembered it is martinez we are talking about.

I can already feel the fume brewing, i went on twitter before and lids be crazy...

In other news i wish these jarg names would stop getting banded about - talk sport creaming their keks over the mirror Hughes report.... nah.. just no.
The 'journo' who wrote the Mark Hughes piece for the mirror has just been on City talk and it's obvious he has no inside information, he was expressing his own personal opinion on Hughes saying he's done a great job for Stoke and is the high profile man we're looking for. He mentioned Eddie Howe too. I was glad I heard it cause he was clueless, this hasn't come from the club. Have faith Martinez is gone. It's been a difficult week with Hillsborough and all so relax and look forward to a high profile name if not this week, it will be soon enough. I know it's hard having faith but remember the fans are the Club and the high majority of us want change. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back