Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess its Martinez bingo today then - I am getting my stamper ready. I was worried my card had phenomenal 199 times, then i remembered it is martinez we are talking about.

I can already feel the fume brewing, i went on twitter before and lids be crazy...

In other news i wish these jarg names would stop getting banded about - talk sport creaming their keks over the mirror Hughes report.... nah.. just no.

Could just wait like the rest of us. Nobody actually has a clue at this point it's all guess work.

When he turns up smiling for his phenomenal press conference then by all means let rip.

Tbh we can't let rip. We know he's sacked it's just they've obviously decided to wait until summer bar a drubbing Saturday. Yearh it should of been done earlier but it hasn't so what can we do? Nothing.

F8Ama1Z.jpg

They can't be totally stupid, there's a sound of silence for a reason. The only one I hope it is - is; They are waiting to get the signature on the paper from the new manager, before they tell/ditch the old manager...I hope.

Tbh we can't let rip. We know he's sacked it's just they've obviously decided to wait until summer bar a drubbing Saturday. Yearh it should of been done earlier but it hasn't so what can we do? Nothing.

I'm saying if he wants to then at least wait until he actually turns up for this press conference.

I'll just ride it out, he's as good as gone to me.

TBF if they tweet now it just draws the ire of the Evertonian baying mob - probably what they've been experiencing in recent weeks. They just don't want to whip up the Gladwys street faithful into a feeding frenzy.

I wonder if he is staying then for the remaining few games that it has just fell into horrible timing rather than not wanting to part ways? Hopefully he will announce he is leaving in the press conference but either way, perhaps if the two games last week had been any other week then he would be gone by now?

Perhaps it just got to the point where they decided thursday was too late to cut ties and decided to work behind the scenes on the replacement rather than kick up a fuss? Granted it isn't postive for the fans perspective but if we unveiled a good manager at the end of it, fans faith would be paid back.

Also has any club ever sacked their manager and waited for the press conferecne without saying a word? That seems a little strange, if they have sacked him but keep quiet until he doesn't turn up.

thing is mate, what difference is a drubbing to bournemouth in comparisons to a drubbing at anfield?

That should have sacked him, don't think the club cares if we lose to bournemouth as well lol

We all agree that he's a terrible manager, but he's a genuinely nice bloke (Met him before) and if he's in charge on Saturday and even in charge for Norwich the abuse he gets will be unreal, nobody deserves abuse, moreso no one deserves the abuse he's likely to get so for his own sake they really do need to bin him off now.

If we concede first or lose either home game Goodison will be the nastiest its ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back