Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sat like this already...

#Pffffff

images (1).webp

We'll know by nine about the press conference anyway. Personally I think they would have made an announcement by now if it was going to be someone other than Martinez but I'd love to be wrong.

If Coco is rolled out this morning and it is as you were, i'm pretty much done with Everton I think.

Thousands of embarrassed blues across the country. Watford have even come out this morning saying they'll discuss the future of their manager, and I'd say he's overachieved ffs.

Just had a look through the Twitter page and the last 4 press conference tweets have all been a few minutes before it's due to begin.

Is football really comparable to a normal working life though?

I see what you mean, but they should at least play for the 40,000 fans who pay their hard earned. I agree that ultimately Martinez is the culprit, just that the players may not be pulling their tripe out for him - understandable, but they should make an effort for the fans at least.

Look at the Arsenal game, and every moment of game-time since almost - next to no passion. Fans don't deserve that.

Well it's not comparable in the respect that if we were all so blatant in trying to get our managers sacked most of us wouldn't be employed for very long.

Think they've largely downed tools since Arsenal. Not excusing it, because they should play for the fans, but how frustrated must they be if places in Euro 2016 squads are in jeopardy/lost through playing in a team that's toiling in the wrong half of the league? Of course you'd think the best way to get selected is to make sure you're on top of your game at this stage of the season but who knows what goes on in a multi-millionaire twenty something's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back