Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On possible board meeting to discuss his future

I understand it completely. I never felt being Everton manager is a manager to be judged in an average position.

I encourage huge expectations. As a club we have to drive for silverware and top four, and when you aren’t there the scrutiny needs to be there.

It shouldn’t be scrutiny of the last three months but instead the last three season.

It’s a scrutiny of the squad we have put together and scrutiny of how we play against the op teams.

I wouldn’t want to be judged on the ninth budget of the league. I want to be under scrutiny of being proud of being Everton manager.

On planned protests

The message (to those fans) is we are all hurting together. I understand their passion and they make us what we are as a club. Football without passion makes no sense.

But I’d say to those fans only when you get through those difficult experiences and moments you get a renewed drive to fight more than ever and find a way of challenging for silverware.

The signs are there but we aren’t the finished article. I’m more capable now to make the final adjustments to make us better.

God I despise him.

Kin'ell I know that second half performance on Saturday was good but it was hardly a career defining moment. Every question just ends up back with how great the second half was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back