Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all looking forward to 'expressing ourselves on the football pitch'... just not in the way you'd hoped, dear Boberto.

Nah seriously though that was deeply uncomfortable viewing. Dya have to kiss BK's *ss for a press-pass?.

Kin'ell I know that second half performance on Saturday was good but it was hardly a career defining moment. Every question just ends up back with how great the second half was.

Than second half performance has to count for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I concede it was much more like it, but football matches are 90 minutes AND we still lost.

He takes no credit at all for it.

Doesn't look like someone who is about to be unemployed
Really? Seemed rather lower ebb today and not saying the fluff as normal.
Can't help but feel for him as he genuinely loves the club, but realises that his time here is limited.
Performed well today for me in the conference. Feel bad for what is to come on Saturday..

Funny he comments about the fans protesting and saying we are all hurting etc etc.

They are protesting you get sacked mate, nothing else, just your job being terminated.

Really? Seemed rather lower ebb today and not saying the fluff as normal.
Can't help but feel for him as he genuinely loves the club, but realises that his time here is limited.
Performed well today for me in the conference. Feel bad for what is to come on Saturday..
Thing is of course he loves us, best job in fairness he will ever get. Best set of players he will ever manage, this was make or break for him.

An exercise in self-preservation & PR Blah, nothing more/nothing less...essentially a live broadcast of BOB's CV with extra emphasis on how 'passionate' he is about the game....the bad egotistical Diva...

business-man-tightrope.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back