Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was their winning culture that saw them sack Hodgson and their club legend Dalgliesh because they were both viewed as not being good enough , despite the fact that they never came anywhere close to a bottom half finish, never mind a second consecutive bottom half finish

The idea that they would be full of posivity if they had a manager that was producing the worst home form in their entire history and performing at a level which is putting the Watford manager's job in jeopardy isn't true at all. There would be riots, bullets in the post etc.

They never gave Hodgson a chance to be fair.

This worst home form in our entire history thing is driving me mad. Its like something that we have always judged stuff on. There probably is a reason why our home form is abysmal compared to our decent away form too. I think it all started at the QPR game a few years back.

Whats his nationality got to do with it?

Can we please, please, please stop calling him a Spanish whatever or El something?

I have no doubt people dont mean anything by it but it just looks horrible. He can be a clown without being a Spanish clown.
We can only echo this.

El Fraudo was funny, like, once.

I want him out but can we just call him Roberto Martinez please?

Personally I think its a mistake to drag it out and that as previously suggested the board have underestimated the strength of opposition to Martinez. That said I pray they don't see him as the long term solution and simply feel it would be more honourable to make the change at the end of the season. However that will make for a toxic atmosphere over the next few weeks and a horrible limp to the end of the season.

TZdcPGW.gif

FOUR MORE YEARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back