Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's going at the end of the season then this silence from the board is ridiculous. There's going to be protests on Saturday and for what? If they say Martinez is going but will see out the remainder of the season he'd get an okay reception at the match. Certainly the mood will be brighter.

If he's going at the end of the season then this silence from the board is ridiculous. There's going to be protests on Saturday and for what? If they say Martinez is going but will see out the remainder of the season he'd get an okay reception at the match. Certainly the mood will be brighter.

It's doesn't make sense so what does make sense
The board and Martinez can't agree on a payoff so it's a stand off or the board are sticking with martinez and make a decision on the summer

People who are so frustrated that they want to actually DO something instead of sitting behind a keyboard and sneering, I imagine. More money than me, however...

It's a pointless gesture.

I seriously doubt an airplane message ever made a difference at board level anywhere.

My only concern right now is what if we lose on Saturday?

To lose both games last week after the form we are in, not even mention his job is on the line in any form and then go and lose the next game will just look terrible on the club.

The fans won't be happy at the board who for all intents and purposes are planning for a future away from the current manager and the media will use the club as a laughing stock for the fact it appears he is not losing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back