Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its%2Bhappening.gif

He'll go but....... I don't want our club looking like total ball bags about it.We have always carried ourselves with dignity as a club.I don't want him gone in a fashion that tarnishes us.......... Like Chelsea with Ranieri.

He'll go but....... I don't want our club looking like total ball bags about it.We have always carried ourselves with dignity as a club.I don't want him gone in a fashion that tarnishes us.......... Like Chelsea with Ranieri.

Already happened I am afraid. He should of gone amicably at the end of last season. After the derby he should of
been canned in a way that is beneficial to all. Quick statement all move on. This is cruel and makes us look bad. He is a `salesman`
who can talk a glass eye to sleep, but what is happening is cruel, would have made no difference whatsoever canning him after the derby or next week

Why is everyone so panicky for it to happen yesterday, he's going the dogs on the street know, we've nothing competively to play for bar a couple of million in placement money. Seems much of a muchness if he's here until the end of the season, can't see Unsworth or Super Kevin Sheedy revolutionising us in between.

Hope fans behave on Sat, he's a decent fella, never did us any intentional harm, has handled himself with dignity - we bought in to a philosphey it hasn't worked out, we move on - not publicly stone the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back