Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so panicky for it to happen yesterday, he's going the dogs on the street know, we've nothing competively to play for bar a couple of million in placement money. Seems much of a muchness if he's here until the end of the season, can't see Unsworth or Super Kevin Sheedy revolutionising us in between.

Hope fans behave on Sat, he's a decent fella, never did us any intentional harm, has handled himself with dignity - we bought in to a philosphey it hasn't worked out, we move on - not publicly stone the man.

It would help no end, if he just stopped taking such utter nonsense, that's what is turning a bad situation into a mega fume

I think Saturday may put an end to that !

I hope so. If Matt Law is accurate in his assertion that Mr Moshiri is concerned about fan unrest, it's important that we continue to put pressure on by whatever means we can. Fair play to those who have succeeded in bringing our concerns to their attention already.

Why is everyone so panicky for it to happen yesterday, he's going the dogs on the street know, we've nothing competively to play for bar a couple of million in placement money. Seems much of a muchness if he's here until the end of the season, can't see Unsworth or Super Kevin Sheedy revolutionising us in between.

Hope fans behave on Sat, he's a decent fella, never did us any intentional harm, has handled himself with dignity - we bought in to a philosphey it hasn't worked out, we move on - not publicly stone the man.

Hes a snidey little rat that has lied to the fans from day 1.

Would be made up for the young lad, honestly hope he takes the piss if he gets a chance.
He has said in the presser today he will feature in the first team before the end of the season........... I think he is now trying the LVG tactic (Marcus Rashford) with 4 games to go.............lol lol

download (51).webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back