Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm yeah i think he is better further up but I do recall a lot of people saying he should play further back too.

As for the playing for themselves stuff. I think thats disgraceful if thats the case. The players have got off way too lightly for me this season.
I think the players have just become tired of Martinez`s approach, philosophy, and man management. We are subjected to his waffle
once a week they get it every day. After three years it must become painful as results clearly show his incredible, phenomenal, philosophy is not working, and anyone who questions him either gets dropped, or is forced to apologise.

Martinez appears to be a control freak I remember comments about him having 2 tv`s next to one another, also his diet as a manager before the game because quote ` he wanted blood in his brain` the way he alledegly challenged the opinions of the team doctor who later resigned.
When you look back he appears to be a bit of a lunatic really, and as with all control freaks they ultimatly lose all control.

Was there an actul board meeting today... Hmm
  1. 35 retweets100 likes

2. 7:08 AM - 29 Apr 2016 · Details
    " style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250);">

Soppy Toffee ‏@SoppyToffee 21m21 minutes ago
    I've actually been told the Board Meeting has been pushed back till next week. Oh my fume.

confirmed....

Tweets
Soppy Toffee ‏@SoppyToffee 27s27 seconds ago
Hahahaha confirmed. Board meetings delayed till next week. It was arranged for today, but now pushed back. Don't expect him gone yet.

tomorrow should be fun

There wasn't at the Southampton game either apparently, fella who sits next to me said he took his lad to get autographs and the team arrived together by bus, largely with glum faces and didn't stop for any photos/autographs.

True, Bobby had them all in a hotel the night before the home game which I understand the players were not pleased about.
He is off his head that fella.

This thread all shows how shockingly bad our board is. Cant they see how desperate the fans are and have been for week,s for some news. What do we get...nothing. Do not buy the...must be a reason for them saying nothing reason...show some leadership and show some respect for the people who support our club, do something....anything

It's twitter lads, another guy is claiming it's still on. Guess you have to decide who you want to believe if anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back