Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not getting the sack today, posted a tweet just now saying "Shoes polished for tomorrow, job done".

CglREHYWIAAQ5Rl.jpg:large

That's it mate our mindset has and is plucky Everton etc etc. No ambition long as we are prem side. It's boring and we're stuck in this rut until Change right through the club happens
It goes further as well mate, just some of the names the media link us to, Moyes, Howe, Hughes etc. We've become so small time that it's become acceptable by the media to link us with small time names . I'm not saying for one minute that any of these would ever be appointed but imagine one of the big boys, who we used to be a part of, being linked with these names. I don't even blame the media, they see how far we have fallen, and most of them probably don't even remember when we were contenders. The blame lies with the hierarchy over the past twenty or so years, they had no ambition and decided we were small time and sadly the younger generation of fans don't know anything else. It really is to their credit that they even support us because at times this club don't even deserve them.

If this rumour that we have to slip him £2m compensation if we sack him before June 2nd is to believed, I've not got a problem with him staying until 12:01am on June 3rd, on the proviso that we're tapping up our next manager, ready to install him officially on the 3rd June and that one of Moshi's men makes a statement full of winning intent about 'big changes' coming in the Summer. That'd satisfy me for the time being.

It's the silence from the club that bothers me more than anything else. Roberto is gone, I've got no doubt about that. I'm not bothered about the last 4 games, this season and era is a write-off.

To be fair he was the one to sort of brake that something was happening today, we are a shambles
He just mentioned john woods.

for all we know it was in relation to getting a giant everton badge tatooed onto him and buying the entire megastore to kit himself out in the latest everton trackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back