Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect a lot of people will be postponing their next trip to Goodison until next season as well.

Quite tempted myself despite the season ticket, but I want to show my displeasure tomorrow.

I didn't think he would go today, i thought we would have an announcement of him leaving at the end of the season.

Purely because i didn't want to think the board would throw him under the bus tomorrow... I guess i was wrong.

some media now suggesting Ross is holding the club to ransom over his future.... refusing to sign a new contract if Martinez stays.
I would guess this is total BS but the fact some papers are reporting it makes the club look small and totally inept. It will be Lukaku tomorrow and Stones the next day - lot's of stories whilst the club make no comment. embarrassing

t57237d0520322.webp

Paul Merson also predicts an Everton win, and the players to fight for the manager.

I don't think he has a clue what's going on with us atm.

some media now suggesting Ross is holding the club to ransom over his future.... refusing to sign a new contract if Martinez stays.
I would guess this is total BS but the fact some papers are printing make the club look small and totally inept. It will be Lukaku tomorrow and Stones the next day - lot's of stories whilst the club make no comment. embarrassing

Bleacher Report and [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] mate, clickbait as.

Tbh I hope the Barkley rumours are true in a way despite the fact it's unlikely, player power can push the board to make a decision sooner rather than later.

They wouldn't want to lose our most prized local asset since Rooney.

As if a win against Bournemouth would be enough to turn things in his favour. The metamorphosis of the club into Wigan seems complete to some in the media.

I think there will be a statement today. the board can't possibly not now the board meeting is seemingly common knowledge.

Praying it's:

"RM has made mistakes. So have we. We will now back him with cash. He has been told of his objectives for next season".
I'm not going to bite twice mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back