Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn't be managing anyone aspiring to be a top club.

he hasn't brought any young players through either, he's only used them when we have been depleted in that position.

if you're happy living in the wonderful world of mythinez then that's good. But, not for me ta.

Even Martinez is able to relegate a PL club his followers will still find sth positive to say.

How on earth some people can still defend Martinez at this point? This is just amazing.

Here in NZ, we are a couple of years behind UK in Coro St. Tina McIntyre has just been murdered by Rob, Carla's brother. Circumstantial evidence of course points to that absolute tosspot Peter Barlow (with whom Tina was maintaining an affair).
And btw, wasn't Tina an absolute spunk.
Meanwhile, the Windass family is experiencing horrible financial decrepitudes which, were I a neighbour, I would lend assistance.
Cal and Leanne are attempting to start a relationship against appearingly insurmountable odds...isn't Nick Tilsley a plonker?...and Cal's mum is a hard doer as well...although I can see she has a good soul.
Roy's petition to save the library is an honourable attempt toward public/civic steadfastedness, whilst Andrea's marital duplicity is causing the ever-suffering Steve McDonald (of The Rovers), a bit of grief vis-a-vis his friendship with Lloyd.

Anyway, never mind all that....what's happening at EFC regarding Roberto?

Even Martinez is able to relegate a PL club his followers will still find sth positive to say.

How on earth some people can still defend Martinez at this point? This is just amazing.

They're dangerous. If the majority of the fan base felt this way and he stayed then I really think he could take us down, given enough time.

Here in NZ, we are a couple of years behind UK in Coro St. Tina McIntyre has just been murdered by Rob, Carla's brother. Circumstantial evidence of course points to that absolute tosspot Peter Barlow (with whom Tina was maintaining an affair).
Meanwhile, the Windass family is experiencing horrible financial decrepitudes which, were I a neighbour, I would lend assistance.
Cal and Leanne are attempting to start a relationship against appearingly insurmountable odds...isn't Nick Tilsley a plonker?...and Cal's mum is a hard doer as well...although I can see she has a good soul.
Roy's petition to save the library is an honourable attempt toward public/civic steadfastedness, whilst Andrea's marital duplicity is causing the ever-suffering Steve McDonald (of The Rovers), a bit of grief vis-a-vis his friendship with Lloyd.

Deirdre Barlow dies

Which makes you wonder why you want a manager out who has us in mid table and got us to two semi finals this season.

Because Martinez is out of his depth and spouts lots of bull.

21 wins out of 72 PL matches. Worst home record in the club's history. If this is not enough to sack him then what.

If the 3rd goal was ruled out then we play 30 more minutes.

Why the hell are you making a case that we've been hard done by and would have won the cup if that goal had been disallowed? We'd have still conceded again, and/or been annihilated by the rs in the final. Why are you making a case for Roberto Martinez, statistically the worst manager in Premier League history? Unless you're just a massive troll

Breaking news.

Merseyside Police are assisting Interpol and FIFA with investigating serious fraud allegations based around the fact that FIFA coaching licences can allegedly be purchased online.

Authorities in the North West are particularly keen to track down an individual whose name they believe starts with "R" and could possibly end with "oberto Martinez" as they believe he has been completely done over and could have even spent as much as 75 pesos that he transferred by Worldpay to an account in Kazakhstan.

Police are also urging anyone else involved in professional football to check their licences again for authenticity !

If the licence is signed off by Prince Albert Derek Desmond Nelson Umboto Nogogo - there is a very real prospect that the licence is not real.

The authorities have urged individuals to come forward as soon as possible and as a show of good faith will provide complimentary tickets to the South West Public Schools Soccer extravaganza being held at Harrow in a couple of weeks time - where although the standard of Footy is not that great because they focus on Rugby and Lacrosse, the half time buffet is expected to phenomenal and the Tottie in the stands really rather spiffing!

I cannot believe our spineless board have allowed him to stay. It is obvious he is out of his depth, and apparent to me
that he is certainly trying his best to get sacked. He must be thinking `what the hell do I have to do to get sacked and paid off here?

I think Martinez in charge today is an utter disgrace to the club, players, and fans. The players obviously cannot stand him any longer.

What do they have to do ? Mutiny like on that film were the crew overthrow the Captain Gene Hackman. Today Lukaku should say
boss there is something incredibly phenomenal happening in the broom cupboard, lock the buffoon in there, come outside embrace the crowd, win the game and refuse to leave the feild of play until the board agree to remove the buffoon from the broom cupboard and management position
with immiediate effect ...........

Oh he's still here :mad:
Technical area has been fitted with bullet proof glass...but yep he's still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back