Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn't be managing anyone aspiring to be a top club.

he hasn't brought any young players through either, he's only used them when we have been depleted in that position.

if you're happy living in the wonderful world of mythinez then that's good. But, not for me ta.

I've accepted he's gone mate.

Hasn't brought any young players through though? It's not all about just throwing young lads from the youth into the deep end, @Mikey_Fitzgerald @Zatara style.....

Do you honestly think Moyes would have made Barkley first choice in the 13/14 season? I highly doubt he would have. I also reckon Moyes would have spent £12 million on Shane Long, rather than £28 million on Lukaku.

All managers have their faults, but lets not pretend that everything Martinez has done has been a total shambles ;)

Why the hell are you making a case that we've been hard done by and would have won the cup if that goal had been disallowed? We'd have still conceded again, and/or been annihilated by the rs in the final. Why are you making a case for Roberto Martinez, statistically the worst manager in Premier League history? Unless you're just a massive troll

Thank fook for Bobby's positivity because your negativity is staggering.

You do though,

I'm saying we are lucky to have got the decisions we did and get as far as we have in the cups this season.

You're blaming a linesman for our cup exit and suggesting we could have defended stoutly against the best group of attacking players in the country something we haven't done all season.

And you think I sound like a Kopite!?!?

I've accepted he's gone mate.

Hasn't brought any young players through though? It's not all about just throwing young lads from the youth into the deep end, @Mikey_Fitzgerald @Zatara style.....

Do you honestly think Moyes would have made Barkley first choice in the 13/14 season? I highly doubt he would have. I also reckon Moyes would have spent £12 million on Shane Long, rather than £28 million on Lukaku.

All managers have their faults, but lets not pretend that everything Martinez has done has been a total shambles ;)

No one has the crystal ball is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back