Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption contest.

What's he saying here?

Best one wins a gif off @tommye

image.webp

Would anybody be surprised if we lost our remaining games?
Thought not.
Looking at the league, we've got to play both Norwich and Sunderland. If either or both win their other three games then it's Adios Amigos for the Mighty Blues. We're not quite as safe as I thought, especially with this clown still in charge.

The front of the man turning up today standing on the sideline like he knows what he is doing
You would think he would have called in sick ...........

Battered in the derby, battered in the semi, `defining week` and he will stand there like
nothing has happened, totally deluded ego maniac

Going to be hard to watch today without `hissing` at him for 90 minutes and holding a sign
saying `hissing is not for you rosco`

What on earth have you been watching for the past 2 years that'd suggest that could happen?

I was replying to this post and yes it did give me a reason to suggest we could win a trophy.

If you are an Everton fan like me then I've probably been watching the same tripe as you over the last 2 years - I was simply pointing out that we lost those semi finals.

The fact that we are in those competitions gives me the hope that we can win them and that hope stays constant throughout each of them until we are out.

Don't forget the person that comes second is the first loser - if your Ma managed to convince you its the taking part that counts then sorry fella you really need to snap out of that one!

Which one the 4-0 one or the 4-0 one?

then again in hindsight the 3-3 showed some of the flaws that would fully mainifest big time the second and third season, throwing away a lead late on, dropping points in a game we generally dominated, conceding a late goal from an easy header unmarked in the box, inability to close a game out and instead trying to score more late on when winning.

Blokes just a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back