Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 and a half hours until everton play booonmouth

Be interesting to see team news

Howard will start obviously as it will divert attentio away from Martinez
he will play at least a couple of the academy lads as they will be a nice shield against the crowd getting too angry tonday - and if the crowd does then Martinez cans late them for doing so when academy lads made debuts etc.

Besides that honestly don't care mate, he is in self protection mode full on now so expect to see him play anyone who still has his back and drop the likes of Baines today

Only 2 and a half hours until everton play booonmouth

Be interesting to see team news

Howard will start obviously as it will divert attentio away from Martinez
he will play at least a couple of the academy lads as they will be a nice shield against the crowd getting too angry tonday - and if the crowd does then Martinez cans late them for doing so when academy lads made debuts etc.

Besides that honestly don't care mate, he is in self protection mode full on now so expect to see him play anyone who still has his back and drop the likes of Baines today

I cant believe Martinez said this season has been `enigmatic` and the transfer window will be massive
I think it will when Lukaku, Barkley, Stones, Coleman, Delefeu all sign cut price contracts to get away
from this fruitcake of a manager ... board should hang their heads in shame letting things esculate like this

Right lads, 11.30pm here in Aotearoa. I won 't be bothering to watch Everton tonight. Hope we win (of course), and if such result presents itself, I will, in church tomorrow, give thanks to the great God, Serendipity.

I cant believe Martinez said this season has been `enigmatic` and the transfer window will be massive
I think it will when Lukaku, Barkley, Stones, Coleman, Delefeu all sign cut price contracts to get away
from this fruitcake of a manager ... board should hang their heads in shame letting things esculate like this

Mate did you not see the part when he explained how it is easier to replace a expensive and important player such as Lukaku or Stones than it is a low price player

Mate did you not see the part when he explained how it is easier to replace a expensive and important player such as Lukaku or Stones than it is a low price player

It's easier because you're getting mega-millions and freeing up a big chunk of the wage budget.

It's probably not so easy to replace Gibson, Pienaar and Osman though..... Not rocket science really, is it?

Have to LOL at people waiting to attack everything that he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back