Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder, if Martinez was given the choice before a game of 3 points or making 650 passes, Martinez would probably choose 650 passes every time. Insanity!!

Al habsi made Hans Sagers look like Lev Yashin at Reading, Joel being off his line for the Norwich pens, Bournemouth missing a pen and is getting a deflected goal, Costa missing an open goal at Goodison.

We were lucky to get as far as we did in the cups.

You sound like a RS fan

Right, so he's a 'fraud' ..... Shouldn't be anywhere near managing a football club eh?

I take your point, he's really just another John Carver and everything he's done has been crap.

Forget the cup runs. Forget the exciting young players he's brought into the team. He's a fraud, init, blagged his way into the job after quitting as a binman.

Think you need to look up the definition of fraud mate.

BTW, I've given up on him, and think his time here is done ;)
shouldn't be managing anyone aspiring to be a top club.

he hasn't brought any young players through either, he's only used them when we have been depleted in that position.

if you're happy living in the wonderful world of mythinez then that's good. But, not for me ta.

Agreed. I can guarantee Martinez will relegate every football team he manages.

He does`nt see this as failure so long as the game is played to his style, prem, championship, 1,2,3,4, Vauxhall conference and beyond
does`nt matter as we are `phenonemal ` and have 90% possession ...........

Carragher must of laughed himself to sleep last night after listening to Martinez, he really should not work
in football
Yeah I think it's easy money to put a bet on him relegating the next team he manages, providing their board don't act quick enough.

Haha, I don't need to accept I'm wrong.

How am I 'wrong' exactly? For having patience with the manager, even though I didn't want him in the first place?

Yeah, dead wrong me.... Maybe I should be more volatile.
Patience? To still want him is more than having patience.

No mate they were down to 10 men and i'm sure another player went down in injury time, we could of been playing 9 men for 30 minutes.

De Bruyne set up Aguero in the 76th minute mate and went off injured some time after that. Not even close to 10 men for 30 minutes never mind 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back