Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it doesn't. He's maybe an underachiever, but to call a manager who has won an FA cup a 'fraud' is laughable.

Joe Royle got relegated too y'know? Was he a fraud too?

I highlighted the 'complete failure' part.

For me if we don't achieve anything then it's complete failure. It's very current Everton to feel any different. And where we have been trained down to have our expectations.

If we don't win anything it's complete failure.

martinez is a fraud though.

Not because he is a relegated manager, also winning a FA cup isn't special soz la.

He is a fraud because of his constant lies, his refusal to take blame for anything and for trying to pretend that his 'philosophy' is anything but atrocious whilst trying to tell people it's a viable way of winning things.

Right, so he's a 'fraud' ..... Shouldn't be anywhere near managing a football club eh?

I take your point, he's really just another John Carver and everything he's done has been crap.

Forget the cup runs. Forget the exciting young players he's brought into the team. He's a fraud, init, blagged his way into the job after quitting as a binman.

Think you need to look up the definition of fraud mate.

BTW, I've given up on him, and think his time here is done ;)

Of course he is. Every single RS talks fondly of him because they know he is absolutely hopeless. If we did ever get a top manager and start winning things again the bile from the RS media base who haven't seen that for 20 years will be unbelievable.

I think the interview with Carragher shows without a doubt that Martinez is insane.
I wonder if the board have listened to this interview. Can you imagine being a player in the dressing room
and Martinez says to you `it does not matter how many goals we concede or get beaten by, we are not going to change
the way we set up because I like this losing style of play that we get beaten heavily week in week out by`
I am not suprised our better players want to leave and get away from this lunatic

That cartoon summed him up perectly, the one of the man in the house burning down around him and he's saying "everything is gonna be alright" while his face is melting off.

The way he thinks it's all going to click and come good, it's crazy, every man and his dog is witnessing us regress. Does he actually believe what he's saying or is he just trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes? Either way the sooner he's gone the better.

I highlighted the 'complete failure' part.

For me if we don't achieve anything then it's complete failure. It's very current Everton to feel any different. And where we have been trained down to have our expectations.

If we don't win anything it's complete failure.

Don't know about you mate, but I was really excited about our 2 semis this season.

They didn't end well like, but they were still in my top ten biggest games of the last 30 years.

They could have had a penalty at goodison and fuenes moris goal could have been disallowed.

We got the result our performance deserved ultimately

Even if i agree with what you are saying and you disagree with my comments, the point i was making is he could of gotten us to two finals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back