Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a mobile with not much data left. You could've just told me you unhelpful tit

I'll try and help you fella but my memory is not what it used to be so here goes.

Defo brown sauce on a bacon buttie.

Pineapple on pizza is for girls.

Curry on chips is better than gravy.

Salt and vinegar crisps.

Pringles aren't real crisps.

Kopites are gob............!

Hope that helps!

Nah, it doesn't. He's maybe an underachiever, but to call a manager who has won an FA cup a 'fraud' is laughable.

Joe Royle got relegated too y'know? Was he a fraud too?

He is a fraud because despite talking nonsense about passing football and playing every game to win, he never signs technically gifted players and sets up every game to defend...

Nah, it doesn't. He's maybe an underachiever, but to call a manager who has won an FA cup a 'fraud' is laughable.

Joe Royle got relegated too y'know? Was he a fraud too?
martinez is a fraud though.

Not because he is a relegated manager, also winning a FA cup isn't special soz la.

He is a fraud because of his constant lies, his refusal to take blame for anything and for trying to pretend that his 'philosophy' is anything but atrocious whilst trying to tell people it's a viable way of winning things.

martinez is a fraud though.

Not because he is a relegated manager, also winning a FA cup isn't special soz la.

He is a fraud because of his constant lies, his refusal to take blame for anything and for trying to pretend that his 'philosophy' is anything but atrocious whilst trying to tell people it's a viable way of winning things.

'i will get us champions league football bill.'

in actual fact weve never been further away from it.

cheers bob

We got done by a poor refereeing decision at the Etihad and we were atrocious for one half at Wembley but we only went in one down, second half with any luck we could of scored six, it's just fine lines between winning and losing but doesn't make him a fraud or a complete failure.

We deserved nothing from that game at the ethiad

It is sad when a man doesn't recognise the limits of his ability and clings on to a job which he isn't qualified to do in such a public manner. But it is criminal that those who should know better allow him to do it.
Its not his limited ability that is the problem.

Its the fact he is unwilling to deviate from any other way of playing from his 'philosophy'

A manager that cant react to situations is not a manager

Its all in his head, if he was able to mix it up a bit, he would be a great manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back