Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant read his stuff anymore. Or watch his pressers. Just cant.

It really is ridiculous that he's still our manager. Other teams fans are laughing at us.

Any sort of luck!?!?!

We got battered at the Etihad and were absolutely atrocious for one half against United and drew the other half.

Luck is when things happen once or twice, when things happen over and over and over again the problem lies much deeper.

We got done by a poor refereeing decision at the Etihad and we were atrocious for one half at Wembley but we only went in one down, second half with any luck we could of scored six, it's just fine lines between winning and losing but doesn't make him a fraud or a complete failure.

It really is ridiculous that he's still our managers. Other teams fans are laughing at us.

Who is laughing at us finners?

Screw 'em... Who are they? I wouldn't even swap supporting Everton to be a Leicester fan right now.

Screw 'em all. I'll be in my spiritual home today, and I wouldn't swap it for 9 World Cups, a Eurovision, and a go at Chery Cole.

Okay, I might give it up for a go at Cheryl :P

Who is laughing at us finners?

Screw 'em... Who are they? I wouldn't even swap supporting Everton to be a Leicester fan right now.

Screw 'em all. I'll be in my spiritual home today, and I wouldn't swap it for 9 World Cups, a Eurovision, and a go at Chery Cole.

Okay, I might give it up for a go at Cheryl :p

Im dwelling in my frustrations pal. Enjoy your day.

It really is ridiculous that he's still our manager. Other teams fans are laughing at us.
Other team's fans think that plucky little Everton are lucky to have him and mid table is where we belong.
They aren't laughing at him but our treatment of him.

We got done by a poor refereeing decision at the Etihad and we were atrocious for one half at Wembley but we only went in one down, second half with any luck we could of scored six, it's just fine lines between winning and losing but doesn't make him a fraud or a complete failure.
We've got plenty of luck this season. The utter fraud just doesn't like mentioning it in his press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back