Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the stage of begrudgingly admiring his stubbornness.

You know, he's not a 'percentage football' man. He just wants us to dry bum teams, but unfortunately that hasn't worked out.

Moyes is good at playing the percentages. Allardyce and Pulis are too......

...prob wise not to quote % in relation to BOBSY mate, really, have a look at his figures.

But 150 passes up to 650 per game is great news. Winner-winner chicken-dinner etc.

Doesn't get results like but...y'know, what flair....;)

My thoughts on any protests in the other thread:

Please let's be dignified about this today. Keep reading about banners, chanting, abuse towards the manager.
Yeah it's not been great recently and the chances are he will be gone in the summer or If we have a bad start next season. But let's keep our dignity and not turn into a baying mob hungry for blood today.

Support the team - Roberto wants the same as us today and that's three points.

(I do understand the frustration but let's not give the press a field day about evertonians eh?)
Not sure why we're so concerned about the public perception of our supporters. I'm more concerned about the fact that this clown can't even have us mathematically safe with 4 games left.

...prob wise not to quote % in relation to BOBSY mate, really, have a look at his figures.

But 150 passes up to 650 per game is great news. Winner-winner chicken-dinner etc.

Doesn't get results like but...y'know, what flair....;)

He's not insane mate. Even he knows that possession needs to be turned into goals.

He might be naive, but don't think anybody could ever accuse him of playing for a nil-nil draw by keeping the ball for 90 minutes ;)

(I do understand the frustration but let's not give the press a field day about evertonians eh?)

I can't understand the the fraud comments, the complete failure comments, the hasn't got a clue comments,

you would think we were in the bottom 3 and out of the cups in the early rounds, the guy could of with any sort of luck had us in two cup finals this season.

Any sort of luck!?!?!

We got battered at the Etihad and were absolutely atrocious for one half against United and drew the other half.

Luck is when things happen once or twice, when things happen over and over and over again the problem lies much deeper.

So i just read the carragher martinez interview discussing non possession football styles:

MARTINEZ: The level of your team will give you a certain level. You will never over-achieve, you will never win silverware. That is a choice. I respect every style.

Vp60cPN.jpg

So i just read the carragher martinez interview discussing non possession football styles:

MARTINEZ: The level of your team will give you a certain level. You will never over-achieve, you will never win silverware. That is a choice. I respect every style.

Vp60cPN.jpg
Leicester have only been a situation whereby they've losing to opposition in the league for a total of fifty-one minutes since 1st November.

Fifty-one bloody minutes in six months of football! But hey, a shrewd defence doesn't get you anywhere does it Roberto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back