Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

He bought Lukaku. So that goes in his list of things 'he done good.' - Like it or not

Whatever way you want to spin it, it was better money spent than most of the other clubs! Good management? A good buy? Credit where credit is due? Half of the doubters were questioning the signing and fee for Lukaku (hiya @Tubey )

He's not the total managerial flop you're making him out to be! He HAS done some good things, and had us looking boss at times, although not enough lately.

Their is not one other premeir league club that would still be emplying him given the resources and squad he has at his disposal and the results obtained with them mate, the ultimate benchmark of a failiure really

Lukaku - yeah a very good signing, said so at the time that he was value for money at 28m, but christ mate a manager can't keep his job and escape very valid criticsm down to one player stopping us being in a relagation battle.

Spent 50m on forwards and in the end we have one who is exceptionally good and two utter duds

If he isn't a flop then, tell me after he gets the sack here, which other team is going to hire him in this league?

He bought Lukaku. So that goes in his list of things 'he done good.' - Like it or not

Whatever way you want to spin it, it was better money spent than most of the other clubs! Good management? A good buy? Credit where credit is due? Half of the doubters were questioning the signing and fee for Lukaku (hiya @Tubey )

He's not the total managerial flop you're making him out to be! He HAS done some good things, and had us looking boss at times, although not enough lately.

Did I? I believe I said it was a good signing, but that we overpaid as we should have had the stronger hand, given that Lukaku wasn't a first team regular, wanted out and Chelsea wanted rid, so I believed we could have got him considerably cheaper.

As for the signing itself, I had no problem with it - I only wanted Everton to get the business done for the right price. So don't just make things up.

Firstly stop avoiding the sweat filter.

Secondly, what do you get for two semi finals?

Thirdly, look at the general state of the team. Should be miles better than 11th and still not mathematically safe.

Agree with all of the above, the team hate playing for him they will have a massive party
when he has gone, Moshiri needs to work on damage control to keep them here

I would recommend an anonymous hotline from the changing room to board room that the players can use to report any manager who is becoming a tit ....... if that was in place this mess could have been avoided

Roberto Martinez thinks Everton would find it very easy to replace Romelu Lukaku and Jon Stones if the club decided to cash in on their prized assets this summer.

The Belgian striker and England defender are both wanted by domestic rivals with Manchester United and Chelsea linked with moves for Lukaku, while Stones remains high on the list of Manchester City targets.

Bet this made a nice read this morning for Romelu and John over their bowl of cornflakes
I honestly think Martinez plan all along was to get sacked with a large pay off
I think Whelan is on commission also cut of his severance pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back