Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Martinez thinks Everton would find it very easy to replace Romelu Lukaku and Jon Stones if the club decided to cash in on their prized assets this summer.

The Belgian striker and England defender are both wanted by domestic rivals with Manchester United and Chelsea linked with moves for Lukaku, while Stones remains high on the list of Manchester City targets.

Bet this made a nice read this morning for Romelu and John over their bowl of cornflakes
I honestly think Martinez plan all along was to get sacked with a large pay off
I think Whelan is on commission also cut of his severance pay

If That is what he said that is despicable. Never mind the players what kind of message does that send to the fans. Add to that who would be the so called easy replacements and what good are they. Clearly shows RM has lost it.

Exactly my thinking.

Talk last night and sit down with the manager today after the game.

Manager gambling niasse flukes one in so he can deflect the question about why 14m quid went on a player he never plays, noticable he has actually played him after stating he wouldn't play this season lol

Roberto Martinez thinks Everton would find it very easy to replace Romelu Lukaku and Jon Stones if the club decided to cash in on their prized assets this summer.

The Belgian striker and England defender are both wanted by domestic rivals with Manchester United and Chelsea linked with moves for Lukaku, while Stones remains high on the list of Manchester City targets.

Bet this made a nice read this morning for Romelu and John over their bowl of cornflakes
I honestly think Martinez plan all along was to get sacked with a large pay off
I think Whelan is on commission also cut of his severance pay
This has made me sick.

Manager gambling niasse flukes one in so he can deflect the question about why 14m quid went on a player he never plays, noticable he has actually played him after stating he wouldn't play this season lol
You know what, begs a huge question, was fit enough for bench for 3 months, then not fit enough to even make the bench last week and now fit to play from the start! And people don't think something funny is going on there

I hope he is boss and wins us the game, just so you can point out where was he when the season was alive lol

Sky sports pundits reckon he should be given another season and mark Hughes and moyes are potential candidates if he does go!!,does everybody see us as small time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back