Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We deserve to have him as manager because we didn't make a stand today. Apathy all around as usual. Don't think my post was difficult to understand like
Apathy all round ?
Shelling out £650 on a plane.. just to get people talking about it isn't apathy mate.
Lads protesting at the end isn't apathy.

Any other ideas ?

Post them.. and then maybe they will work better ?

Apathy all round ?
Shelling out £650 on a plane.. just to get people talking about it isn't apathy mate.
Lads protesting at the end isn't apathy.

Any other ideas ?

Post them.. and then maybe they will work better ?

Lad behind me nearly got into a fight for having a go at Martinez first half. Had a go at him myself only for most of the people around to have a laugh. Fair play to the lads behind the plane like

Its the boards fault for keeping him this long , to be exposed to these protests.

This. The writing's been on the wall all season long. Shouldn't have got to this point. I think this must be the first time I've ever felt so ambivalent at a win. There's just that nagging voice in my mind that any sort of performance will cement his position beyond the summer. Prove me wrong Moshiri!

In an adverse way this result could signal the end, we are mathematicaly safe so no niggling thoughts of " what to do for the best"

We deserve to have him as a manager next season. Pathetic fans.

We deserve to have him as manager because we didn't make a stand today. Apathy all around as usual. Don't think my post was difficult to understand like

No need. I think my original post was misunderstood.

Anyway, happy that there were protests at the end. I left at the final whistle without realising people were staying behind.

Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back