Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that THE team won and got 3 points from what I have gathered not a convincing win but a win nevertheless. I still want RM out but I repeat I have this horrid feeling no matter what anyone else says the Board are going to back off and RM stays.

I think that he may well lose his job tonight or tomorrow. It possibly was difficult to sack him so soon after the semi final, a board meeting had to be held first and of course the Hillsborough events were on as well this week.

Looking at the interview on SKY afterwards he certainly looked like a man who knows his time is up.

Regarding the plane, I think that was the third this season and I have disagreed with all three.

No need. I think my original post was misunderstood.

Anyway, happy that there were protests at the end. I left at the final whistle without realising people were staying behind.

No need?

Every need.

Let me educate you.

We've been here nearly 10 years. You've been here since Monday.

You come on here, slating us. I say us, because we're all Evertonians.

Nonsense like this;

Let's clap Hibbert for 45 minutes and have a laugh instead of making a stand. We're embarrassingly small time and deserve to be where we are as a club.

We deserve to have him as a manager next season. Pathetic fans.

Someone you've slammed as embarrassingly small time and pathetic, asked you to clarify;

That's fair. Your reply?

So don't tell me there's 'No Need'.

It's rare I tell anyone anything on here - but I'm telling you - carry on showing utter contempt and disregard for Evertonians on here and you'll be told you're not welcome.

Want him gone, No question he's out of his depth

BUT

Feel arl arse on him, Don't know why but it must be a horrible situation he finds himself in given the plaudits he received in those first 9 months

I think that he may well lose his job tonight or tomorrow. It possibly was difficult to sack him so soon after the semi final, a board meeting had to be held first and of course the Hillsborough events were on as well this week.

Looking at the interview on SKY afterwards he certainly looked like a man who knows his time is up.

Regarding the plane, I think that was the third this season and I have disagreed with all three.
I just get the feeling they're just going to let him go after the norwich game. The managers they're pursuing won't be coming in until after the season concludes anyways

Want him gone, No question he's out of his depth

BUT

Feel arl arse on him, Don't know why but it must be a horrible situation he finds himself in given the plaudits he received in those first 9 months

Cos he's a nice guy who says nice things.

I read that interview with him in the Mail today and he completely hypnotizes you like some footy Paul McKenna before you suddenly realise how terrible this season has been.

Come on Bobby. Do the right thing. Must surely know he's past the point of no return with the fans now. Really needs nipping in the bud asap.
Why would he?

He is waiting to get sacked and get the multi million pay off. Can't blame him, I'd do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back