Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the shackles of pressure have been broken and Martinez proved what he can do today. Now that we don't have to worry about the cups or relegation we he can get a few back onside with another few good results and a strong finish. Give him till Christmas to sort it out. Another few 14 million signings in the summer and a refreshed attitude. Get rid of the the bad eggs like Lukaku, Mirallas, Stones and Baines.

I'm going to change my vote to on the fence again. For now.

Well the shackles of pressure have been broken and Martinez proved what he can do today. Now that we don't have to worry about the cups or relegation we he can get a few back onside with another few good results and a strong finish. Give him till Christmas to sort it out. Another few 14 million signings in the summer and a refreshed attitude. Get rid of the the bad eggs like Lukaku, Mirallas, Stones and Baines.

2522355-2341141665-tumbl.thumb.jpg.622a8992bc7ed59cad5725ffe43cc9ea.jpg

:coffee:

Hahaha.

Roberto Martinez will be feeling a little more relaxed as he kicks back on the sofa with a glass of red later. But will it save his skin at Everton?

"The win was very important - it has been an emotional time. We had to win. We had to dig deep, we showed were were a team and that we have character," says the Spaniard.

On Toffees fans protesting about his reign: "In football you have to concentrate on affecting the game and just winning. The winning feeling allows you to move on. That's what we can take from today."

"Those aspects (fans organising banners to be flown over Goodison) are not for me. My concentration is preparing the players and preparing for the game."

A new manager would make me feel excited and I'd be looking forward to next season. Persisting with Martinez would do the exact opposite, next season would be wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back