Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that there is some financial incentive to keep him on until the end of the season. I assume there is an exit clause at the end of the season. Moshiri, regardless of his many millions didn't get there by being stupid. If keeping him a few weeks saves 'x' millions then fair enough (although surely garden leave is the preferred option?).

Martinez will not be here next season lads, onwards and upwards.

I really want you to be right on this one. Gardening Leave sounds like a good idea for the club.

Absolutely heartbroken here.

What a wonderful response from somebody who espouses the virtue of a discussion forum.

Absolutely top-notch discussion my friend. I had a similar debate with another six-year-old last night.
It was a joke, if you want to get serious prove those accusations you aimed at me. If not pipe down.

Martinez is clueless, I knew this years ago, you may be gutted you're only just catching up, but don't get so agressive because you have no idea on football.

As I say, vault me on Hughes and Moyes if not.....stop trying to discredit my thoughts.

Also if you do attempt vaults I have replies ready.

Just to confirm, I knew Martinez wouldn't make it at Everton 36 months ago.

imagine actually being in that position, watching a plane fly over YOUR ground telling you its time to go. knowing that 40,000 people are watching it happen... must be bl00dy horrendous.

The plane was drowned out by a dance troop of 12 year olds. Martinez would have ignored it, as would any other manager.

I really want you to be right on this one. Gardening Leave sounds like a good idea for the club.

That's the part I don't understand. Why not put him on leave? Appoint a caretaker or make an announcement a la Celtic with Delia, and let him see out the season with dignity. That's a concern...

Still confident he won't be here next season though.

I'd resign.

Wonder if he will.

its takes some reallllly thick skin to get over this one. going to be interesting to hear how he avoids the question.

he will actually say...'i feel really sorry for roberto who works in the blue dragon chippy, it must be awfull for him to have to go thro that when he has done such a good job there. my thoughts are with you roberto'

It was a joke, if you want to get serious prove those accusations you aimed at me. If not pipe down.

Martinez is clueless, I knew this years ago, you may be gutted you're only just catching up, but don't get so agressive because you have no idea on football.

As I say, vault me on Hughes and Moyes if not.....stop trying to discredit my thoughts.

Also if you do attempt vaults I have replies ready.

Just to confirm, I knew Martinez wouldn't make it at Everton 36 months ago.

You still want Mark Hughes to be our next manager mate?

That's the part I don't understand. Why not put him on leave? Appoint a caretaker or make an announcement a la Celtic with Delia, and let him see out the season with dignity. That's a concern...

Still confident he won't be here next season though.

I can't see how anyone can make a case for him being here next year. Can't see Moshiri trusting him with a lot of money. But it worries me that the board haven't taken some steps to remove him from first team duties, even if it is gardening leave. It is a concern he is still in charge.

You still want Mark Hughes to be our next manager mate?
Just silly now.

You have no evidence.

This was me the other day, prior to this conversation.

image.webp

Now I know this is gonna hurt, but don't worry too much.

Just silly now.

You have no evidence.

This was me the other day, prior to this conversation.

View attachment 22004

Now I know this is gonna hurt, but don't worry too much.

LOL, all the evidence I need is you quoting your opinion from TWO days ago.

Just admit that you hated Moyes, and then suggested that Mark Hughes should be our manager.

It's getting embarrassing now making these statements, when all you can do is say "prove it." LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back