Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lm gonna get shot for this but I'd give him till Xmas and the money in summer I've just got the feeling he's got something 2 semis 1 which on 2nd half we should have won he got a performance out of them 2nd half ok league season major disappointment but the same for Chelsea lfc manu arsenal mancity and even spurs it was there 4 the taking 4 all those clubs I've seen worse managers with far less potential than this man

Each to their own mate, personally I hope he's clearing his drawers out as we type.

LOL, don't need to prove it. Can't be arsed trawling the vaults, but I know for a fact you didn't like Moyes, and there was lots of half-arsed attempts at humour that often involved a banana and a gunfight.

Bitter??? You're calling a fellow blue bitter? Shame on you!

I'm not arsed if I was wrong on the internet. I never even wanted Martinez in the first place. But carry on giving me stick for being patient and actually supporting our manager......

Just to clarify mate: Do you still want Mark Hughes to be our manager?
I'm no longer your friend.

To return to an earlier post I made this afternoon, RM's lawyer who was the match today, would not normally be expected to be there. Spotted by an eagle-eyed friend of mine, who knows him professionally.

Genuine question mate, why would his lawyer be there ?

Surely any termination of contract agreement would be done away from the ground ?

lm gonna get shot for this but I'd give him till Xmas and the money in summer I've just got the feeling he's got something 2 semis 1 which on 2nd half we should have won he got a performance out of them 2nd half ok league season major disappointment but the same for Chelsea lfc manu arsenal mancity and even spurs it was there 4 the taking 4 all those clubs I've seen worse managers with far less potential than this man

Bill????

I'm no longer your friend.

Absolutely heartbroken here.

What a wonderful response from somebody who espouses the virtue of a discussion forum.

Absolutely top-notch discussion my friend. I had a similar debate with another six-year-old last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back