Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That a lot of people questioned his signing.

@Tubey can furiously try to backtrack, but in this universe, we paid £28 million for Lukaku, and he wasn't happy about it.

Who knows though; maybe there's another universe where we only paid ten million for him, and tubey thinks it's the best signing ever.
Is that like you calling me a 'clown' for thinking Hughes was a better manager than Martinez?

You were wrong then so I'm not too sure it's cool for you to be vaulting people now, especially on the back of Lukaku's last 6 performances.

Is that like you calling me a 'clown' for thinking Hughes was a better manager than Martinez?

You were wrong then so I'm not too sure it's cool for you to be vaulting people now, especially on the back of Lukaku's last 6 performances.

Nope, it's like me calling you a clown for hating Moyes yet wanting Mark Hughes as our manager. LOL.

David Moyes is a better manager than Mark Hughes.

Do you still want Hughes to be the EVERTON manager mate?

Looking back it it all. BK gave him a 5year contract 2 years ago. BK and all his faults I am sure put some sort of break in that contract. That maybe the June 1st people are talking about.

Nope, it's like me calling you a clown for hating Moyes and wanting Mark Hughes as our manager. LOL.

David Moyes is a better manager than Mark Hughes.

Do you still want Hughes to be the EVERTON manager mate?
Please prove that's what I said, whilst you're at it prove I hated Moyes. If not I win and you lose, yet again.

It's painful to see how bitter you are over being so so wrong about Martinez.

You'd like to think that senior members of the board would consult with senior players such as jags, Baines and Coleman etc. for their opinions. If you are correct (and I'm not disputing your not) that players were applauding your stance, it leaves martinez's position hanging by a thread.
Where did kenwright get to if moshiri and woods go and see the protest why didn't he go himself I wonder

image.webp

He didn't see it tho lol

Please prove that's what I said, whilst you're at it prove I hated Moyes. If not I win and you lose, yet again.

It's painful to see how bitter you are over being so so wrong about Martinez.

LOL, don't need to prove it. Can't be arsed trawling the vaults, but I know for a fact you didn't like Moyes, and there was lots of half-arsed attempts at humour that often involved a banana and a gunfight.

Bitter??? You're calling a fellow blue bitter? Shame on you!

I'm not arsed if I was wrong on the internet. I never even wanted Martinez in the first place. But carry on giving me stick for being patient and actually supporting our manager......

Just to clarify mate: Do you still want Mark Hughes to be our manager?

That's mental isn't it? Like proper loopy.
lm gonna get shot for this but I'd give him till Xmas and the money in summer I've just got the feeling he's got something 2 semis 1 which on 2nd half we should have won he got a performance out of them 2nd half ok league season major disappointment but the same for Chelsea lfc manu arsenal mancity and even spurs it was there 4 the taking 4 all those clubs I've seen worse managers with far less potential than this man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back