Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right though, would have done a better job than Martinez.

That's arguable.
No European football? Check :p
No cup runs? Check :p
Competing for mid-table honours? Check :p

It makes total sense that a Moyes basher would want Hughes to be our manager. LOL. Like Mark Hughes is a better manager than Moyes......

What happened to no GIFs in the Everton Forum ?

Missed the memo on relaxing that rule....
nvrmnd.gif

It may not be much, but it's better than being wrong. It's also definitely better than being wrong whilst hammering our home fans.

You were wrong to ever suggest Mark Hughes should manage Everton.

Good job on being right about Martinez mate. I think you should seek more attention over it.

Perhaps we should have a virtual parade on the internet for you?

No mate. The decision has been made, just a question of waiting for it to play out.

Then we can look forward to a summer like no other for blues.
I can't wait for the summer tbh... 2 seasons of this insanity has done me in... I was half hoping the result (now we are safe) and the protests today would have quickened the inevitable! Let us all know if you catch wind of any new developments! Oh and cheers for keeping us sane through all of this haha

Crap behaviour that, hounding him in the car park.

Reminds me of the days of Peter Johnson, or Kenwright a couple of years back. Got to be put out of his misery. As Esk says, the decision is made. At least an announcement that he's leaving would put fans at ease and avoid things getting further out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back