Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the thing about him being a decent bloke? Is he though?

I have to say I find him a little arrogant at times.

His wife thinks he's nice.

I also don't think he's murdered anybody, so I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he's probably a nice fella.

Soz, is this the wrong narrative? Okay then, he's a total barsteward and I want to lynch him.

Haha no it wasn't that one! Ours said "nice man, TERRIBLE manager! Martinez out " Upper Gwladys St!
You've crushed my dreams now...I've got a thing for ginger matrix lookalikes:(...fair play to all of you who stayed behind mate;)...Hopefully the point has got across!

So, what you're saying is.... You had a problem with us spending £28 million on him?

You (you?) thought we could get him cheaper? Well, guess what, we couldn't get him cheaper, and we never got him cheaper.

You thought he was a waste of money. Stop saying otherwise and chatting total wham.

Can you please stop saying wrong things? If you want me to vault you saying I wanted him at £18-20m, because we had the stronger negotiating position with an out of favour player, then I will do. I did not say Lukaku was a waste of money; only that I felt we could have got him cheaper.

Try and do one thing you never seem to do - admit you are wrong about this. Just admit it.

In fact, here you go - https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/would-you-pay-£24m-for-lukaku.68402/#post-2831675 - enjoy.

It doesn't matter if they're a CEO, FD, Football Manager or even a mod on a web site, then there will be a degree of arrogance and self-belief in anyone who gets to a position of power. Without that arrogance and self-belief, there's no way someone would be managing a Premier League club. You'll have worked in companies where the big boss is a complete and utter [four letter word beginning and ending with t], but you'll also have worked at places where the boss can be arrogant, but ultimately decent, as opposed to said four letter word.

Martinez is deluded, and arrogant, but is basically decent.

Decent people dont lie.

All this nice man bollocks! He's clearly as single minded and self believing as Rodgers was, only they had the nous to do something about that one.

From the Carragher interview he comes across as a one track minded fool.

You've crushed my dreams now...I've got a thing for ginger matrix lookalikes:(...fair play to all of you who stayed behind mate;)...Hopefully the point has got across!
gallery-soaps-coronation-street-mikey-north-gary-windass.jpg

this is Gary Windass...who's very ginger

All this nice man bollocks! He's clearly as single minded and self believing as Rodgers was, only they had the nous to do something about that one.

From the Carragher interview he comes across as a one track minded fool.

I don't think he has several women on the go at once unlike Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back