Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very surprised if Roberto Martinez wasn't in charge for our remaining fixtures. In my humble opinion if this was January then he would be picking up his P45 but I can just see Bill with an arm around Farhad saying just give him the last few games and then he can go quietly.

God, that'll be exactly how Bill operates as well. NSNO means nothing to him, as long as everyone gets on. The sooner he is out of Everton, the sooner we can become a serious, competitive, professional sports organisation again.

11pm here...goodnight lads. On our sportstalk radio today (NZ), nearly everyone is willing Leicester onto PL success. Neutrals are now Fox supporters ( and will be for life...that's how it goes). Everton has messed up TERRIBLY badly this season.
Martinez is a crap manager....and we have a crap Board.
I'm usually quite flippant in my forum deportment, but I'm smart enough to know what an absolute f***-up Everton have made of this season's unique opportunity to win hearts and minds.
Disgraceful really.

Anyway, with that off my chest, I'm repairing to bed...

I listened to Martinez in his post match interview. He sounded like a man who thinks he might hold on to his job. I hope that isn't the case, for all concerned. I hope the board have fronted up and told him he won't be at Everton next year. He hasn't been good for us but he deserves to leave with as much dignity as we can afford him.
I just have the smallest doubt that if we win the next three games the board might rewrite the last two years.
Another thing worried me about him in the interview. When he was asked about the protests he started on about the FA Cup semi, he seems to have a blind spot for our league form pre cup semi

11pm here...goodnight lads. On our sportstalk radio today (NZ), nearly everyone is willing Leicester onto PL success. Neutrals are now Fox supporters ( and will be for life...that's how it goes). Everton has messed up TERRIBLY badly this season.
Martinez is a crap manager....and we have a crap Board.
I'm usually quite flippant in my forum deportment, but I'm smart enough to know what an absolute f***-up Everton have made of this season's unique opportunity to win hearts and minds.
Disgraceful really.

Anyway, with that off my chest, I'm repairing to bed...
to quote @tommye

i9ncun.gif

sleep well mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back