Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a hero.

Arise Sir Vitor.
BK4IrgrCAAArMRH.jpg:large

What I don't get is if he is leaving at the end of the season then why don't they come out and say to stop the protests and abuse he is going to keep receiving till then. Or sack him now as it's not like we have anything to play for. They can't be liking the fact he is getting all this in the public domain. Makes me think they might give him another season. I hope not though!

What I don't get is if he is leaving at the end of the season then why don't they come out and say to stop the protests and abuse he is going to keep receiving till then. Or sack him now as it's not like we have anything to play for. They can't be liking the fact he is getting all this in the public domain. Makes me think they might give him another season. I hope not though!

It's poor stewardship from BK/Mosh. Not a good sign.

Ironically RS cant defend crosses either...

Not only that, they are "top" of the "losing points from winning positions" table as well, relegating us to second in a table I thought we were comfortably clear in :(

Plus I can think of at least three games they failed to win after being two up.....Sunlun, Barcodes and Saints, which is the equal of what we have "achieved" this season.

And all under Klopp.

They go out the Thursday Night Cup this week, the record under Klopp thus far is less than spectacular.

Because he is not leaving.:coffee:

Fans need to increase the protests at the remaining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back