Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno mate, you try to pull people up constantly whilst at the same time acting far more childishly than most of them, so pot calling the kettle black really isn't it.

Anyway have a nice night, try not to get as close to a ban as you did the other day for being insulting towards people mate, the forum needs you.
are you mocking a ban for 30 minutes my friend?? congratulations. it was worth it for your meltdown.

So....

Eddie Howe
Mark Hughes
De Boer
Koeman
Klinnsmann

....a new dawn begins....and it's pissing down.

I don't particularly want any of those managers. But I don't understand your derision of them, in light of defending Martinez to the hilt.

Koemann has a 48% win percentage with Southampton, 50% over the course of his career including some trophies - for example.

Do you accept that he is massively misusing the players at his disposal, and that even if he does have some master plan to implement at the club, which involves reshaping the team to fit his style of play whilst overseeing multiple seasons of bottom half finishes... that he has given no indication whatsoever that we are progressing under his stewardship?

The football we have been playing is stultifying and has brought us no joy - and not many players in the team seem remotely comfortable with it. If he somehow ended up staying I'd expect Barkley, Lukaku and Stones to leave. Then I'm sure the narrative would switch to his phenomenal management of assets etc... but to me he has completely failed by all his own measures of success and deflected criticism every step of the way (whilst chatting wham and embarrassing the fans).

So basically you'd give him next year and get rid if he continued this form?

This time last year dave said if Martinez cannot get 6th this season he has to go. I can't be arsed to vault but I remembered he did say that.

So if there is a chance Martinez has another bad season this time next season dave might say the same thing - give him another season with more money. 72 points trophy as an excuse.

So anyway, this "top manager" that's "defo" coming in during the summer:

we have Koeman and De Boer and eddie Howe and Mark Hughes to choose from.

Moshiri must be selling his metal company shares off to fund one of those for the certain glory they'll bring.

They all probably have the required *ahem* "skill sets" and erm "stuff like that".

:coffee:

you can forget such like moyes, howe and hughes

New team

Robles
Coleman mori ????? ??????

Mcarthy. Barry. Cleverly

Del Lennon

Nassia kone

Garbutt back from Fulham can sort the left back problem with Galloway and Pennington vying for a place in the back 4 also - so I suppose we are sorted then if they do all up and leg it because we have kept the Bobster on!

Something niggling away at me though - just all looks a bit on the potential for success scale to have Aston Villa written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back