Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

That would have to happen for any dismisaal to be sensible.

Seeing is believing. What we'll hear at the end of the summer is "well, we had him, but then <fill in euro giant name> came in so we had to settle on Quiche Flores."

Esk is 100% confident that Everton from May 2016 is a different beast to the one we have been used to for far too long.

You know him well. But lets see.

Isn't that what we had when Martinez arrived and then everyone lost faith in it?

That cant be allowed to happen again.

It has to be a massive name in the game who guarantees success almost immediately. We've waited too long. And if they dont do it in two seasons get rid.

That is the new culture at Everton. Rightly or wrongly.
Would it be worth it if BK goes as well?? Or is he your mate now ??

Isn't that what we had when Martinez arrived and then everyone lost faith in it?

It has to be a massive name in the game who guarantees success almost immediately. We've waited too long. And if they dont do it in two seasons get rid.

Hi Dave - given that criteria there is only one man for the job

I knew I'd find you.

Forgot to add mirrallas as well

Yes completely forgot abut Kev!

So that leaves us: Robles, Del and Niasse as the spine of the team to build the new team around. I suppose it could work once Mosh has brought in Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Suarez and a few more big hitters with a few kids from the academy = sorted !

Order of preference:

PL winner
Top European league winner (Spain, Italy, Germany)
CL winner
Manager who's got form getting any team a CL spot consistently.

...what we'll end up with: some Euro-boss with a snotty attitude and a thimbleful of talent who'll piss £150M up against the wall.

Interesting, so where does RM your fave fit into those requirements?

I would take guys poyet, manual pellegrini or even gus hiddick at this rate, foreign managers who have experience in winning titles, playing in Europe and winning trophies in a variety of different leagues!

Yes completely forgot abut Kev!

So that leaves us: Robles, Del and Niasse as the spine of the team to build the new team around. I suppose it could work once Mosh has brought in Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Suarez and a few more big hitters with a few kids from the academy = sorted !

New team

Robles
Coleman mori ????? ??????

Mcarthy. Barry. Cleverly

Del Lennon

Nassia kone

Roberto Martinez ate my Hamster.

I think we've exposed this lot for the busted flush they are mate. Not long now before they're piped down altogether and back in their cave scratching their thoughts on the walls with their sharpened finger nails.

This lot are done, stick a fork in them.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back