Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The concise version is ...

when a journalist posts that RM lost the dressing room a long time ago after you've been humiliated 4-0 by your bitter rivals

when a respected player who isn't known as being impulsive or brash says publicly 'there is no chemistry in the team'

when your 20+ striker wants to leave

when one of your countries best young players is refusing to sign a new contract while your current manager is in charge

when your team doesn't know how to defend

...... when that happens you know the manager isn't going to turn it round.

We just need someone better than Martinez who the players want to play for.
...all baloney.

Prove it.

According to some reports, if Roberto stays you can add Ross Barkley to the list of want aways also!!

What are we left with then?

I would sugest that would fall into a category way past massive rebuilding job and quite possibly be completely unfeasible for a Premier league side.

Forgot to add mirrallas as well

Really?

That would have to happen for any dismisaal to be sensible.

Seeing is believing. What we'll hear at the end of the summer is "well, we had him, but then <fill in euro giant name> came in so we had to settle on Quiche Flores."
I thought he was staying though? Given a huge war chest to continue the 'progress'? lol

Would you have Pelligrini top of the list if Martinez goes mate? You are a fair bit more optimistic than me about our new manager!

For me I want:
1) Can develop young players
2) A good coach
3) Shown he can win trophies
4) Consistency.
Isn't that what we had when Martinez arrived and then everyone lost faith in it?

That cant be allowed to happen again.

It has to be a massive name in the game who guarantees success almost immediately. We've waited too long. And if they dont do it in two seasons get rid.

That is the new culture at Everton. Rightly or wrongly.

i do not think you can criticize davek about consistency when you are not consistent yourself chum.

Dunno mate, you try to pull people up constantly whilst at the same time acting far more childishly than most of them, so pot calling the kettle black really isn't it.

Anyway have a nice night, try not to get as close to a ban as you did the other day for being insulting towards people mate, the forum needs you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back