Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To call Barry and McCarthy as mediocre signings is just utter rubbish.

Including prospects (Galloway and Holgate) in there is also utter rubbish.
That's your opinion lad same way that is mine. I have gave a response to a couple others on it, have a read and you'll see my reasoning for it.

Pellegrini - does he need Man City / Real Madrid spending? If so we are not the club for him
We are not the club for martinez neither. Your posts are like a martinez interview constantly deflecting whats obvious to the majority. Wake up and smell the coffee mate hes taking our club backwards the 72 points amassed by players that still had moyes mentality stamped on them both mentally and physically.they could see a game out. The last 2 seasons martinez has took us backwards it is his blueprint that will drag us further down his stubborness and refusal to accept blame and change his ways. Wigan waiting to happen if hes stays.

Koeman's supposedly fallen out with Southampton's owners and thus has refused to sign a new contract. There may yet be hope after all.

Davek is worse than a politician. He just ignores anything he hasn't got an answer to and will focus on something else or go off on a tangent. It's what people that think they're intelligent but have no argument do.

Davek chats a lot of rubbish, never answers any questions he doesn't want to and is only interested in massaging his over inflated opinion of himself while entertaining himself by trying to annoy fellow supporters.

Bit sad really ...

...mate, he just REALLY likes BOB...look at his bedroom FFS...;)

f734fae2a907ff922dcee20c9b38cfe6.webp

I am no expert but I am now of the believe that when Moshiri bought into Everton that a change of manager was going to happen. Have not a clue who he wants to take over but if you are intent on major investment you will want the best. Chelsea and City did the same. The position we are now in to attract big names we need a big name. Rem once the season finishes Utd Chelsea and RS will most likely not be in top 4 and spend big.

Just so you know mate, if it's my opinion I say it's my opinion. If it's information received from any of a number of sources then I pass on what I can.

I have said consistently since last Saturday I have no definitive idea of the timing of Martinez' departure. Yesterday at the match I was told it was definitely end of season, then 5 minutes later it could be Monday.

I've got to the point where it is actually not worth asking, it will happen when it happens. The main piece of news is that we will be recruiting a very high profile and quality manager way beyond the expectations of what the media think we can attract, and that person will have very significant sums to deal in the summer months.

Forget this season, it's been a complete write off. Just look forward to a very different future at Everton.

In Esk We Trust.

That's your opinion lad same way that is mine. I have gave a response to a couple others on it, have a read and you'll see my reasoning for it.

Got to agree with you on McCarthy I think he's almost the very definition of a mediocre premier league midfielder.

I think Barry has been a great signing though and understand you've outlined your reasoning, if McCarthy had his footballing Brian and ability he'd be twice the player he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back