Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was investing £200 odd million (allegedly) that would be my order of preference too. If Roberto goes, which I think he will, it might just be because Moshiri thinks the same way.

This season hasn't been good enough imo, and it's bad that it's got to the stage where he's been abused getting into his car, but it might not have mattered anyway. New owner, new broom etc

Who we get, I think Pellegrini, might well be a snotty euro boss though.

...I'd take that over an egotistical Championship one.

The season before Martinez took over at Wigan they finished 11th and had the seventh best defensive record in the prem, after Martinez was appointed these were his league finishes in the 4 seasons he was there:

16th, conceding 79 goals.
16th, conceding 61 goals.
15th, conceding 62 goals.
18th (relegated) conceding 73 goals.

Now I know some will say that was Wigan etc, but he is still playing the same tactical way now as he did at Wigan, but with better players, and a better squad than he had at Wigan, but those same tactics are still not working, but for some reason the man can't see this, and still spouts about it being the right way to play.

he also bought 5 or so wigan players with him. i said from day one he would turn us into a wigan type team. he has transformed us into exactly that. EXACTLY!!

he also bought 5 or so wigan players with him. i said from day one he would turn us into a wigan type team. he has transformed us into exactly that. EXACTLY!!

Who are the five mate?

Kone, joel, alcaraz, mcarthy and
??? Just out of intrest like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back