Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the midfield, definitely...which is where a 4-2-3-1 is stacked. But then you've typically got Barry, who can't run and McCarthy who's allergic to 10+ yard passes, so now there's a void in the middle third and everyone farther up top has to come back to receive a pass. Either condense everything from the top down or coach/replace your midfield ammo.

You make a good point, but why is it Martinez can't see there's a problem?

So just to clear it up and not name any names it was Dave not Lou ;)

Don't worry your secret is safe with the rest of the forum.

Before trying to be clever mate, check out the reason why I type Lou out because I was answering another user's enquiry #34475.

Seriously bored of the @davek show.

On another note. Oh the irony that Leceister beat us to win the title. We never had a better chance to be up there and Boberto blew it.

I just want a manager that has us fighting like feck to win every game, high intensity, give no quarter and has us playing sexy football too. Is that too much to ask?

Not defending Martinez but noticed city and the R's got beat today and both teams had a semi in the next few days, same as us with the Derby before our semi

Before trying to be clever mate, check out the reason why I type Lou out because I was answering another user's enquiry #34475.

Wasn't trying to be clever in any way shape or form fella - I know exactly why you said what you did having read the thread. It was simply a bit of humour - maybe not funny in your opinion - but I can live with that knowing that a couple of other people did find it amusing!

I think this is only the second time I have quoted you in recent years on here and both times you have got bent out of shape for no reason.

Unlike some I don't come on here to insult or belittle people - I come on here to discuss Everton stuff, throw in some witty comments and banter and have a laugh. If you simply don't get me then just stick the ignore thing on and it will never be an issue for you again!

Wasn't trying to be clever in any way shape or form fella - I know exactly why you said what you did having read the thread. It was simply a bit of humour - maybe not funny in your opinion - but I can live with that knowing that a couple of other people did find it amusing!

I think this is only the second time I have quoted you in recent years on here and both times you have got bent out of shape for no reason.

Unlike some I don't come on here to insult or belittle people - I come on here to discuss Everton stuff, throw in some witty comments and banter and have a laugh. If you simply don't get me then just stick the ignore thing on and it will never be an issue for you again!

Apologise for the misunderstanding mate. English is not my first language so I might not get all the humour. Am learning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back