Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Joachim low could be our next manager from what I have read this afternoon he has been backed from 33/1 to 2/1 fav. Has anybody else heard or seen anything relating to this?

In my view, the Bournemouth game changes absolutely nothing and bravo to 100 or so Evertonians who protested against Mythinez. In the first season he gave the attacking players freedom whilst Moyes' defensive philosophies were still present (Jags & Distin etc.) which made for a pretty perfect combination and the second season can be said to have been unfortunate due to EL but look at Spurs and L'pool this season who haven't managed terribly. It was disastrous but we gave him the benefit of the doubt and another season to give us back the optimism which he enshrined in us in season 1. We have (soon to be HAD) our best squad in 20 years and it's going to be diminished because of Mythinez. The worst home record across Europe bar one team and a very average away record, which, if worse could have resulted in a relegation fight..I digress. Another season with this man in charge and without Stones & Rom , possibly Barkley would make me seriously worried for our premier league status. He slowly destroyed Wigan from 15th to relegation and he's doing it to us. OUT OUT OUT.

I have to agree with the sentiments aired by this fan.

I think 95% of the fanbase hope that at the very least he goes at the end of the season. Every fan I spoke to down at wembly before and after the game are so fed up with him in so many ways. I think 3 years in modern day football is good enough time to get it right, I mean he took over a consistent top 6 team an now look where we are. Instead of taking us up a level we have gone down 2! 10 years of hard work by Moyes ruined in 3 by Martinez.
Even though protests aren't great i'm glad banners where shown, how else do we get the message to Mr moshiri? We are knowledgable and patient fans but our patience has run out.
I've heard Mr moshiri aquires more shares in the summer, if so Mr moshiri over to you.
Regards, thousands of hopeful Evertonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back