Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hardly a triumphant win mate.

And do you really think the vote will be swayed? Are we really that fickle that we only remember the last result?

Pretty sure that defeats get more posts/pages than wins in the match threads.....

Draw your own conclusions as to what that might indicate.....

Pretty sure that defeats get more posts/pages than wins in the match threads.....

Draw your own conclusions as to what that might indicate.....

The poll was reset to highlight the current opinion, as the old poll had been running for a long time and some voters may have changed their position

The poll was reset to highlight the current opinion, as the old poll had been running for a long time and some voters may have changed their position

That wasn't my point though. I never even mentioned the poll, ffs.

When we lose, people tend to post more. It's a noticeable trend, and not a very healthy one.

It indicates that the majority of fans EXPECT Everton to win games.

A minority are happy as long as we win the passing.

I agree.

Who's this minority that is happy for us to win the passing though? Total bollocks mate.

Irrefutable evidence shows that some so-called fans are far more likely to pipe up after a bad result.

I find it "incredible", to use one of Bobbys favourite words, that there are still 27 people on here who want him to stay.:eek: As for yesterdays win, I've had more enjoyable visits to the Dentists. Absolutely dire! Only highlight for me was Tony Hibberts performance second half. What does that say about the present squad?
They're delusional...just like Bobby:)

I was one of them voters who had splinters in me arse sitting on the
Fence !!!! Am old enough to remember the kendall early days and how Alex Ferguson all went through a bad spells and the rest is history!! But hey now am getting on age wise I wanna see success again and now can't be arsed waiting anymore so a new manager I want NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back