Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick straw poll.

Given the choice, would you appoint MON or retain Martinez.

Martinez for me.

MON for me. Would be extremely disappointing but at least he understands the premier league.
Martinez will get us relegated next season if left in charge.

There's rumours going around that Martinez is to be given another season; in a group I am in a guy put this up;

"I heard today, they had a meeting last week and he was to be given money and support to 'get it right!' It's only what I heard today because I went to see someone about ST sales. I could be very wrong, well the person that told may have. But they are not prone to gossip. Really well ensconced in the club. Privy to sensitive information and when I spoke with them they indicated he would be given money to spend and will get time to turn it around."

There you have it. I trust @The Esk on this one but just putting this in here for debate and to update on the situation!

There's rumours going around that Martinez is to be given another season; in a group I am in a guy put this up;

"I heard today, they had a meeting last week and he was to be given money and support to 'get it right!' It's only what I heard today because I went to see someone about ST sales. I could be very wrong, well the person that told may have. But they are not prone to gossip. Really well ensconced in the club. Privy to sensitive information and when I spoke with them they indicated he would be given money to spend and will get time to turn it around."

There you have it. I trust @The Esk on this one but just putting this in here for debate and to update on the situation!
Rewind couple weeks back and this is exactly what I heard, but I am going with the esk on this one

Turn it round!!!! RM could'na turn round underpants when they are back to front. I hope this is not true, to give him a bag of money to waste on like McGeady, Niasse etc. Bear in mind if he stayed it will be bye, bye Ross, Rom and John. Oh I forgot they can be easily replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should add are they that daft after seeing the protests at the ground and in the media.

If he is given another season, he is a veritable Svengali. The rage and despair is going to be something to behold. Hope the club is ready.

Unless the board want fans with pitchforks and fire outside Goodison first game of next season, there is no chance Martinez will still be here.

If it was just Kenwright i would say there would be a 70/30 chance. I don't believe for one second Moshiri would be so foolish to put himself in a position where he is wide ipen to be absolutely slated for not relieving him of his duties.

Our worst home record in the history of Everton Football Club.

Let that sink in.

If you still think Martinez is the man to take us forward well Everton football club isnt for you because just that one sentence alone above is enough to sack any manager.

The sooner he leaves the better for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back