Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember last year when we stunk it up in the league? And it was excused because the focus was on Europa so we might get into the Champions League? And then we didn't come close to winning it? And then this year the RS have a worse squad but a proper manager and they're doing the exact thing Bobby failed to do last year?

I suppose we have to give the RS a small bit of credit for so clearly demonstrating what a travesty Martinez is.
We really don't.

image.webp

Ah, it's that time of night when people come on here and start wetting their pants thinking he's going to be our manager next season

image.webp

Anyone else see Graham Sharp and Stuart on SkySports News saying how they can see what Roberto is trying to do and understand it. They were also saying fans need to be careful what they wish for... I have to say I don't like the sounds of that... seems like the club is asking them to go out and say this stuff as there's no way they genuinely mean thone words... worrying signs that, I hope, regarding my earlier post that things haven't changed at Everton regarding the managerial position for whatever reason it may be.

Because theres three games in nine days and the season is done, genuinely, what is the point of binning him nine days before the end?

Whats the point in keeping him if they plan to bin him anyway? Nothing to play for, rather let unsworth/sheedy give some kids a go

Anyone else see Graham Sharp and Stuart on SkySports News saying how they can see what Roberto is trying to do and understand it. They were also saying fans need to be careful what they wish for... I have to say I don't like the sounds of that... seems like the club is asking them to go out and say this stuff as there's no way they genuinely mean thone words... worrying signs that, I hope, regarding my earlier post that things haven't changed at Everton regarding the managerial position for whatever reason it may be.

The common denominator with both of them is that they are employed by the club in " hospitality / PR " jobs.

They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them are they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back