Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not one of the meffs who abused him and his wife whilst walking to the car.

I'm for the protest but not for dragging his family into it.

But yet again why would the echo publish it? They are the clubs mouth piece

The Echo have for a long time been a diversion to any real news regarding Everton. Case in point the so called American takeover, in reality all they offered was a couple of grainy pictures and a shallow smokescreen, when the real news was occurring elsewhere. The paper were the last to report on Moshiri and there's many instances of that going back years. If you want real news about Everton, this is the place as well as other websites that offer genuine analysis of what goes on at the club.

It's been very warm here in NZ as well. I was down in Bombay (south of Auckland) helping a mate with his vegetables (Bombay is like the market gardening mecca. Incidentally, it's called Bombay because so many Indians settled there decades back).
Anyway, I was down there a couple of days ago and it was 26 degrees!. That's unseasonably warm for May in NZ.
The beaches round where I live also still have many sunbathers and swimmers.
Unusual.
El Nino mate...still better than El Fraudo...

Total fluff my friend.

Are you a million% sure he's gone mate, would you bet your house on it? Forget who will replace him I appreciate that can never be confidently predicted but as for him going is there any chance he'll stay?

I'm most definitely in the "he'll get another season mentally" and it absolutely terrifies me if I'm honest but I'm absolutely convinced he'll get minimum Christmas

What has Kenwright through his manager selection achieved over the last 14 years? Answer is nothing, in fact we have regressed with Martinez
I hope he allows Moshiri to spend his money wisely meaning that we engage a manager who we will have faith in to spend such money for us to challenge for the title.
I am sick of reading that Martinez is right for us when he is going in the wrong direction.

Don't be intimidated by the cheerleaders from saying what need's to be said at the King Power today.Leicester are having a title winning party while the pro Martinez crew are getting excited (apparently it didn't matter where we finished in the league a few weeks ago according to the same nutters.There's no difference between 7th and 12th place.We're a cup team they smugly told us.No were neither a league or cup team.Cup teams actually win the competitions they enter) about a possible 9th place finish.The rumour is that Martinez will be on his bike soon enough but no harm while he's still here to keep insisting that he must go.No let up and no intimidation is my philosophy on this matter.

Don't be intimidated by the cheerleaders from saying what need's to be said at the King Power today.Leicester are having a title winning party while the pro Martinez crew are getting excited (apparently it didn't matter where we finished in the league a few weeks ago according to the same nutters.There's no difference between 7th and 12th place.We're a cup team they smugly told us.No were neither a league or cup team.Cup teams actually win the competitions they enter) about a possible 9th place finish.The rumour is that Martinez will be on his bike soon enough but no harm while he's still here to keep insisting that he must go.No let up and no intimidation is my philosophy on this matter.

5th and 15th in the same according to a poster. Semi finals trophies are the real deal. 72 points trophy three seasons ago is like winning the title.

5th and 15th in the same according to a poster. Semi finals trophies are the real deal. 72 points trophy three seasons ago is like winning the title.
They don't bring Europa or champions league do they I want Everton to be the best win the best and play the best ! Underachieved this season with the squad we have is massive !!

Not even roberto is stupid enough to think he can talk the fans around by saying the things he is saying in these interviews... At this point hi is pitching for his next job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back